The dice game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dice game

Post by Shikin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:46 pm

A game i came up with. This on requires your real life participation. And by "participation" i just mean rolling dices, don't worry. You would need dices, preferably different colors, or else make sure you roll them seperatly so you don't loose which one is which one. We would need six players, preferably. Before the game starts, each player would be attributed a number, from one to six. The first dice roll would represent a player. For example, if you roll one, and i have number one, the next roll would affect me. The second dice roll represents a body part. Each player has three body parts that can be inflated, for girls it's the belly, butt and breasts. For boys it's the belly, scrotum and penis. Number 2, 4 and 6 represent one part each. If you roll 1, 3 or 5 nothing happens and the player is spared. Number 2 represents butt or scrotum, 4 is the belly, and 6 is the breasts or penis. For example, if you roll the player dice and you get 1, which is me, the inflation dice would affect me. If your roll 1, 3 or 5 with the inflation dice, nothin happens and the next player rolls. But if you get 6 you would inflate my breasts. A player is eliminated if he or she is completely inflated. A player is fully inflated when the three body parts have been inflated three times. For example, if you rolled 1 on the player dice three times, and each time you rolled 6, my breasts would be fully inflated. Once the three parts have been inflated three times, you loose. Then the one who rolled the dice that made you loose has the right to make you explode by continuing to inflate your three body parts. Once he or she is done, the game continues. The one who rolled the dices is the one who roleplays the inflation of the victim. And please do NOT only write "inflates your butt", that is boring as fuck. Please put details in it. The inflation of a player is supposed to be a bad thing since it's pushing him or her towards defeat, so make sure the inflated player "feels" it. Keep track of the inflation status of your body parts and write your score in every message you send, otherwise we'll be confused. The inflation method is up to the one who rolled the dices. As for the order in which we'll roll the dices, i won't go for a rotation because i'm pretty sure we'll forget the order and become confused. So the one who got "selected" by the last roll is the one to roll next. So if you roll 1 with the player dice, which is me, i would be the one to roll next. And so on, if i roll 3, player 3 would be the next to roll. So, who's in? Don't hesitate to ask questions if you're not sure about something.
Shikin
Admin

View user profile http://shikinsinflations.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The dice game

Post by Shikin on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Actually wait, i realised you only need one dice, that you can simply throw twice. The first time to choose the victim and the second for the body part.
Shikin
Admin

View user profile http://shikinsinflations.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top